It is now week five which means production week! This week I will be mainly focusing on the production choices I will be utilizing, my thought process for that, and what that looks like. In this blog post, I will be focusing on the creation of my production company logo.
Naming:
For the naming of our production company, I took lots of inspiration from the very well known production company, A24. A24 is known for their smaller, indie, more unique projects. They're very different from other production company which really sets them apart and creates a certain appeal especially to Gen-Z.
The indie film studio isn’t just making movies; it’s built a brand that audiences actually care about. It’s a studio people trust- something almost no legacy studio can claim. The phrase “feels like an A24 movie” exists, even though there’s no strict artistic formula that binds their films together. That’s the power of branding. Obubo, J. (2025, February 26). How A24 became a passion brand. Slant. https://slant.manifest.group/how-a24-became-a-passion-brand-61ed3d541fe0
So when it came to choosing our name, we wanted it to feel simplistic but cool, and almost indie like A24. So, we came up with Lucky Productions. The actual way we came up with this is really funny, me and my partner asked each other what our lucky numbers were, and both of our lucky numbers happened to end in three. That was when Lucky Productions was born, and we decided that the representation of that title should be the angel numbers 333.
Actual Creation of Logo:
Initially, I had to cover the dot with a white circle to put the green clover, but when downloaded with a transparent background you could see the white circle. So, I decided to change the "Lucky Productions" to that iconic green to match it up, and my logo ended up turning out like this.
I am super happy with it, I love the simplicity and modern touch it has. I can't wait to use it in my film opening!


No comments:
Post a Comment